Navigating Complex Real Estate Laws and Regulations
The real estate practice at Einhorn Harris helps clients successfully navigate the complex interplay of federal, state and local laws and regulations affecting their real estate transactions. Our lawyers counsel and represent individuals, corporations, partnerships, banks and other entities regarding all aspects of commercial and residential real estate. We combine deep legal knowledge with a full understanding of our clients’ goals and business operations to deliver strategic advice at each stage of the transaction process. From structuring and financing the purchase or sale of a property to advocating for your interests in court and before administrative and regulatory bodies, our firm has the ability to help you get to where you want to be.
Providing Services in a Broad Range of Commercial and Residential Real Estate Matters
The lawyers in our real estate practice advise and represent clients in connection with a wide array of transactions and real estate-related claims and disputes, including:
- Commercial/Residential Leases. Our team works to develop commercial and residential leases that best protect our clients’ interests and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Commercial Purchases and Sales. From the letter of intent to due diligence and closing, we work with clients to anticipate and address obstacles so that their commercial real estate deals can move forward in a timely fashion.
- Residential Purchases and Sales. The real estate attorneys at our firm are well positioned to help clients move the purchase and sale of residential properties from the negotiation stage to successful closing.
- Land Use and Zoning. The attorneys in our real estate practice have extensive experience helping clients navigate the complex and ever-changing laws and regulations governing the development and use of property.
- Title Disputes. Einhorn Harris lawyers have a strong track record of success working with both buyers and sellers to ensure a successful and clean transfer of title.
- Landlord/Tenant. Our lawyers have years of experience advising clients on rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants under New Jersey law.
Offering an Individualized Approach
At Einhorn Harris, we know that every real estate transaction is different. We pride ourselves on thinking outside of the box to find creative solutions that meet the unique needs of the clients that we serve. When you work with our firm, you can trust that our lawyers will devote all the time, attention and detail needed to address the nuances of your transaction. Regardless of whether the matter at hand is routine or complex, we will focus on making the deal work and finding a strategy that brings about a successful closing. Similarly, should a real estate conflict or dispute surface, we will carefully analyze the case to develop an individualized course of action that best reflects your needs and interests. While in most situations an appropriate settlement can be reached during negotiations, we are well equipped to see your case through litigation to achieve the desired results.
If you have questions about our services or need representation relating to a commercial or residential real estate matter, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with a member of our real estate practice by calling 937-627-7300
Real Estate Blog
- Understanding New Jersey’s Process For Obtaining Land Use And Zoning Variances
- Why The “Rain Tax” Is A Bad Idea For New Jersey Property Owners
- Caveat Emptor: “Let The Buyer Beware” – Due Diligence In Commercial Real Estate Purchases
- Real Estate Tax Appeals – A Strategy For Cost Reduction
- How To Buy A Home
- Tenants’ Survival Guide In A Depressed Market
- My Business License Was Denied Due To Zoning Issues. What Do I Do?
- Can I put my rent into escrow until landlord completes work?
- Deja Vu: The Aftermath Of Hurricane Sandy: Tips For Getting Your Home Or Business Running Again
- My neighbor and I are fighting over common driveway. What do I do?
- What Do I Need To Know About Renting A Storefront?
- New Jersey Landlord/Tenant Seminar Slides
- Hurricane Irene Damage still not repaired by landlord. Help?
- I Am Planning On Buying My First House. What Should I Know?
- Can I Get My Property Taxes Lowered?
- I Want To Build An Addition To My Home But Was Denied
- Hurricane Irene Damage To Business? Both The Tenant And Landlord Should Look To The Lease
- The Aftermath Of Hurricane Irene: Tips For Getting Your Home Or Business Running Again
- In New Jersey A Realtor’s Reliance on Seller’s Statements May Lead To Liability
- Gifting Real Estate To Family? The IRS May Come Knocking
- Congress Brings Down The Hammer On Vacation Home Sales
- Real Estate Tax Appeals—A Strategy for Cost Reduction