Adam joined the firm’s prestigious Wills, Trusts & Estates and Taxation groups in 2018. His practice focuses on estate planning, estate and trust administration, and tax planning for individuals and businesses. He counsels clients by developing and implementing tax-efficient strategies for wealth preservation and transfer, business succession, charitable planning, and personal or business transactions that may raise tax considerations.
Taking a practical approach in advising his clients, Adam prides himself on creating a plan that not only addresses their needs but one that a client can understand and execute. He believes in a collaborative effort to effectuate a wealth plan and often partners with his clients’ financial advisors, insurance agents, and accountants to ensure its success.
Adam is an active member of the Estate Planning Council of Northern New Jersey and is a well-respected legal mind among his clients, colleagues, and peers.
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Northern New Jersey
- Upstream Gifting: Leveraging The Estate Tax Exemption To Reduce Income Tax
- Adam L. Sandler Featured In Law360 Article Discussing Supreme Court’s Ruling in North Carolina Department of Revenue v. The Kimberley Rice Kaestner 1992 Family Trust
- Adam Sandler Responds to NJ.com Query, “Who can deduct property taxes for this house?”
- Adam Sandler quoted in NJ.com article, “Can children from a first marriage contest a will?”
- Adam Sandler Responds To NJ.com Query, “How To Choose The Right Tax Preparer”
- Adam Sandler Responds to NJ.com Query, “How does the millionaire’s tax work in N.J.?”
- Adam L. Sandler Joins Einhorn Harris