New Jersey Commercial Litigation Lawyers
When business relationships become fractured, disputes that cannot be resolved through discussion or negotiation can often result in a lawsuit. The term “commercial litigation” generally applies to any type of litigation or lawsuit related to business issues. The issues can include:
- Shareholder disputes (like those involving deceptive or manipulative conduct in connection with buying and selling stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other securities as well as shareholder oppression), to
- Breach-of-contract issues;
- Disputes about employer-employee agreements (like an agreement not to compete); and
- Matters involving construction contracts, and construction litigation (which may include the New Jersey Construction Lien Law).
If you are a business owner -- whether it be a corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or limited liability company (LLC) -- and your dispute necessitates the filing of a lawsuit or demand for arbitration, call the attorneys at Einhorn Harris at 973-627-7300. We handle business issues and litigation throughout New Jersey.
Learn more about our extensive experience with Commercial Litigation:
- Shareholder Disputes
- Corporate/partnership dissolution
- Tax matters
- Chancery/Equity matters