New Jersey Attorneys for Closely Held Businesses
Legal needs routinely arise within business operations. The law firm of Einhorn, Harris, Ascher, Barbarito & Frost, P.C., seeks to provide full-service legal counsel for the practical day-to-day problems encountered by small businesses, family-owned businesses and other closely held businesses in New Jersey.
The business attorneys of our Closely Held Business Group each have specific knowledge and experience in focused areas of the law. Therefore, our firm is capable of providing quality, comprehensive legal representation all under one roof. We serve the needs of privately held business entities of all sizes, addressing issues such as:
- Corporate/Transactional law: We handle all aspects of corporate and small business law, including business formation, licensing and structuring (corporations, limited liability companies or LLCs, partnerships), business purchases and sales, commercial financing, contract negotiations and drafting, mergers and acquisitions and other business law issues.
- Tax and estate planning: The tax attorneys at Einhorn Harris provide federal and state tax advice to closely held businesses in business formations, accountings and yearly tax filings. In addition, we proactively address business succession plans and other estate planning issues.
- Commercial litigation: We provide diligent representation in commercial and business litigation arising from breach of contract disputes, partnership disputes, collection disputes and other business disputes.
- Real estate: We handle a full range of business and commercial real estate concerns, such as acquisition and development, land use and zoning, lending and financing, loan preparation, commercial leasing and other real estate services.
- Employment law: Einhorn Harris provides zealous legal counsel in employment law matters concerning compliance with state/federal law, non-compete agreements and employment contracts, development and review of employment handbooks and policies and, representation in state courts, federal courts and all administrative agencies.
Our Closely-Held Business Practice extends to virtually every matter that a business owner faces, including:
- Business Succession Planning;
- Business Formation;
- Dissolution of Business;
- Contract Review;
- Shareholder Disputes; and
- Corporate Governance.
Contact Einhorn, Harris, Ascher, Barbarito & Frost, P.C., at 973-627-7300 to consult one of our New Jersey business attorneys.