Stanley J. Zator
In May 2012, Stanley J. Zator joined Einhorn Harris Ascher Barbarito & Frost, PC working in their personal injury department. He is concentrating his practice on matters involving personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability.
Mr. Zator studied for his undergraduate and law degree at Seton Hall University. While at Seton Hall University for his undergraduate degree in History, Mr. Zator was inducted into Phi Alpha Beta – the National History Honor Society. This was in recognition of his academic achievements.
While at Seton Hall University School of Law, he demonstrated a commitment to public service through participation in a Pro Bono Public Service Program at Seton Hall Law’s Center for Social Justice. It was also during his law school years that he served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Thomas V. Manahan, presiding criminal judge at the Superior Court of New Jersey in Morris County and worked in the Appellate Division of the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office.
Mr. Zator was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey in 2011.
Practice Areas [ expand ]
Bar Admissions [ expand ]
- New Jersey, 2011
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey 2011
Education [ expand ]
- Seton Hall University, School of Law - Juris Doctor 2010
- Seton Hall University - Bachelor of Arts in History 2006
- Honors: Phi Alpha Theta (National History Honor Society)
Past Employment Positions [ expand ]
- Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, PA
- Temporary Associate, Solar Renewable Energy and Corporate Transaction Practice
- Office of the Morris County Prosecutor
- Legal Extern, Appellate Division
- Honorable Thomas V. Manahan, Superior Court of New Jersey
- Judicial Intern for Presiding Criminal Judge
- Seton Hall University Scholl of Law: Center for Social Justice
- International Human Rights Project Pro Bono Legal Research Assistant
- Urban Revitalization Project Pro Bono Legal Research Assistant
Professional Associations [ expand ]
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Morris County Bar Association
- American Bar Association