Peter T. Harris
Peter has been recognized by:
- New Jersey Super Lawyers 2009
- New Jersey Super Lawyers 2008
- New Jersey Super Lawyers 2007
- New Jersey Super Lawyers 2006
- New Jersey Super Lawyers 2005
For more than 40 years, Peter T. Harris, Esq. has practiced matrimonial and family law. He has extensive experience in handling divorce and custody cases involving equitable distribution of businesses, real estate, stock, stock options, retirement plans and other complex issues. In addition, Mr. Harris has been representing clients in court in personal injury cases.
He has been a senior partner in the firm of Einhorn Harris Ascher Barbarito & Frost, PC since joining the firm in 1974, after he completed a clerkship in the Appellate Division, Superior Court, New Jersey.
Mr. Harris frequently appears in court throught New Jersey including Morris, Essex, Sussex, Warren, Passaic, Bergen, Hunterdon, Union and Somerset Counties.
Mr. Harris has for many years participated in the Morris County Early Settlement program.
Mr. Harris also has extensive trial experience in personal injury cases.
Practice Areas [ expand ]
Joined the Firm [ expand ]
Bar Admissions: [ expand ]
- New Jersey, 1971
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Essex County Bar Association Member
- Morris County Bar Association Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association Member
Education [ expand ]
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey J.D.
- Law Review: Rutgers Law Review
- Law Review: Judge Kolovsky, Appellate Division, Superior Court, New Jersey, Law Secretary
- University of Pittsburgh B.A.
Awards [ expand ]
- New Jersey Super Lawyers 2005-2009