Cimmerian A. Morgan
Cimmerian has been recognized by:
- New Jersey Rising Stars 2013
- New Jersey Rising Stars 2012
- New Jersey Rising Stars 2011
- New Jersey Rising Stars 2010
- New Jersey Rising Stars 2009
Cimmerian Morgan began his career as a student attorney in the Rutgers Constitutional Litigation Clinic. After law school, he served as a Law Clerk for The Honorable Julie M. Marino, J.S.C. in the Somerset County Superior Court in 2005 and 2006. Mr. Morgan then joined the firm of Einhorn, Harris, Ascher, Barbarito & Frost, P.C. in 2006 as a member of their Matrimonial Department.
Mr. Morgan devotes his practice exclusively to family law matters, including complex matrimonial litigation, child custody, child support, alimony, equitable distribution of assets, domestic violence and matrimonial appeals.
Mr. Morgan was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2005 and the Pennsylvania Bar in 2006.
Cimmerian A. Morgan received his J.D. from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law, Newark in 2005 and his B.A. from Rutgers University - Rutgers College, New Brunswick, NJ in 2002, where he majored in Political Science and History. While attending Rutgers University he received the prestigious "Nelson MacDonald Award in Political Science" for best research paper.
Practice Areas [ expand ]
Bar Admissions [ expand ]
- New Jersey, 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2006
Education [ expand ]
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, New Jersey, J.D.
- Rutgers University - Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey, B.A., Honors: Dean's List, 3 semesters
- Honors: Winner, Neilson MacDonald Award in Political Science - Best Research Paper
- Major: History, Political Science
Published Works [ expand ]
- Committee for a Better Twin Rivers v. Twin Rivers Homeowners' Association, (Writer of portions of Appellate Brief), 383 N.J. Super. 22, 2006
Awards and Recognition [ expand ]
- New Jersey Super Lawyers
- New Jersey Rising Stars, 2010
Past Employment Positions [ expand ]
- The Honorable Julie M. Marino, J.S.C., New Jersey State Judiciary - Superior Court, Law Clerk, 2005 - 2006
- Rutgers Constitutional Litigation Clinic, Student Attorney, 2004 - 2005