Einhorn Harris at a Glance
Choosing Einhorn Harris Ascher Barbarito & Frost, PC as Your New Jersey Law Firm
When it comes to hiring a lawyer, you have many choices. Securing the right legal counsel is important. A great lawyer can mean the difference between a successful and unsuccessful outcome.
At Einhorn Harris Ascher Barbarito & Frost, PC, we aren’t your typical lawyers. For more than 50 years we have represented New Jersey residents with complex legal matters ranging from personal injury and family law to domestic violence and commercial litigation. Our legal team has been appointed to leadership positions, participated in the state’s most published matrimonial decisions and received some of the highest honors and awards from industry leaders and various media outlets.
Notable Firm Achievements
- Patricia M. Barbarito and Bonnie C. Frost were awarded the prestigious Saul A. Tischler Award for Lifetime Contribution to Family Law by the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association. It was the first time two members of the same firm won this award in New Jersey.
- Theodore E.B. Einhorn received the Morris County Bar Association Life Time Achievement Award.
- The only firm in the State who has had 4 attorneys Chair the New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Committee – Pat in 1996; Bonnie in 2005, Ivette in 2006 and Tom Snyder in 2010.
- Tom Dorn was the first attorney in the State to hold a double certification as a Civil Trial Lawyer and Certified Workers Compensation attorney.
- The following attorneys have been named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list for 11 consecutive years: Theodore E.B. Einhorn, Michael R. Ascher, Patricia M. Barbarito, Bonnie C. Frost, Stephen P. Haller, and Mark Wechsler.
- Patricia M. Barbarito, Mark Wechsler, Bonnie Frost and Jennifer Fortunato have been certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Matrimonial Law Attorneys.
- In 2012, Bonnie C. Frost was named as Top Ten Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyer
- Two of our attorneys, Mark Wechsler and Jennifer Fortunato serve as Blue Ribbon Panelists for the Early Settlement Panel Program in Morris County.
- Mark Wechsler is the 2016 Morris County Bar Association Family Practice Award recipient
- Andrew S. Berns is a Rule 1:40 Qualified Mediator and was appointed chairman of the State Ethics Committee by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
- Jhanice V. Domingo is President of the Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey.
- Gary R. Botwinick is a fellow of the American College of Trust and Estates Counsel. He was appointed to the New Jersey Israel Commission by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. In 2006, he was named in the prestigious “40 Under 40″ issue of the New Jersey Law Journal.
- Stephen P. Haller is the New Jersey counsel representing Chris Rock in his divorce case and also represented former New Jersey Governor James McGreevey in the trial of his custody and divorce case in 2008.
- Thomas J. Snyder is the 2007 recipient of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Annual Distinguished Legislative Service Award. In 2005 he was recognized by Digital Press International as one of the leading divorce attorneys, age 45 and under of Northern New Jersey.
- Ivette Ramos Alvarez was the recipient of the 2005 Professional Lawyer of the Year Award by the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Associate Kristi Terranova is a member of the District Fee Arbitration Committee of the Office of Attorney Ethics for the Supreme Court of New Jersey, a panelist for the Early Settlement Panel (ESP) in Passiac County, a member of the Junior Advisory Board and volunteer attorney for Partners for Women and Justice
Community Engagement & Pro Bono Work
- Denville, New Jersey School District
- Denville Chamber of Commerce
- Jewish Community Foundation of Metro West New Jersey
- New Jersey Israel Commission
- Saint Peter’s Orphanage
- Township of Green
- Women’s Center at the County College of Morris
Recent Firm News
- Mark Wechsler – 2016 Morris County Bar Association Family Practice Award recipient
- Einhorn Harris Cases Among Top 30 Settlements in New Jersey – Einhorn Harris ranked numbers 8 and 15 out of the state’s top 30 Settlements; Published in December 2015 issue of New Jersey Law Journal’s Top New Jersey Settlement
- New Jersey State Bar Foundation, Vincent Apruzzese Mock Trial competition – Jennifer Fortunato, coach of the Kinnelon High School Team.
- Einhorn Harris names 4 new partners – January 1, 2015 – Jhanice Domingo, Cimmerian Morgan, Timothy Ford and Matheu Nunn were elevated to partner.
- Einhorn Harris Donates Christmas Presents – For the 2015 holiday season Einhorn Harris donated presents to Saint Peter’s Orphanage. Each boy got their own gift. The gifts included a sports jersey, iPod touch, a Play Station Portable and an iPod Nano. Read the full story.
- Einhorn Harris Named Tier 1 Law Firm – Einhorn Harris was named a Tier 1 ﬁrm in the metro New Jersey area for Family Law Practice by U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” in 2016. Read the full story.
- Einhorn Harris Sponsors Valley View Mock Trial Team – For the sixth consecutive year Einhorn Harris sponsored the Valley View mock trial team. Read more about our sponsorship at the bottom of the web link.
- Matheu D. Nunn Named “2015 New Leaders of the Bar” – Attorney Matheu D. Nunn was selected for inclusion in the “2015 New Leaders of the Bar” list (previously the Top 40 Attorneys Under 40) published annually by the New Jersey Law Journal. Read the full story in Daily Record and nj.com.
- Matthew S. Rheingold and Kristi L. Terranova Join Einhorn Harris – Einhorn Harris recently hired two new associates, Kristi L. Terranova and Matthew S. Rheingold. Read the full story in Daily Record and NJBIZ.